FR-S/BRZ/86 Drop In Armrest
The Scion FR-S, Toyota 86, and Subaru BRZ lacks an armrest from the factory and a lot of owners has been asking for a more affordable and install friendly armrest than the OEM option.
We are bringing back an old armrest design to the FR-S/BRZ/86 community that has been permanently discontinued for years.
- Molded ABS plastic base
- Wrapped in high quality Leatherette material
- 1/2 inch foam for extra comfort
- Available in Red, Grey, Silver, Blue, Yellow, orange, and plain Black top stitching to match any factory interior
- Custom top stitching colors also available for additional charge
- Fits all 2013 and up models (Scion, Toyota, Subaru)
For LHD vehicles only
- RHD version coming soon
- Complete drop in armrest solution
- Matches factory interior
- Very comfortable and stable
- No tools needed for install
- No drilling to the factory center console
- Retains access to both cup holders and phone holder
- Retains access to 12V port
- Removable when not needed
- Hollow bottom for additional storage
- Hiding spot for valuable items
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
once installed, is the armrest removable? will it affect its fit once reinstalled?
The armrest is only attached to the console via "friction strips". So yes it is removable. It was designed to be removed and get stowed at anytime. Fitment will have no affect.
No instructions came with it. Where are the taped strips placed? On the armrest or in the well?
There is a QR scan code in the packaging that will link you to the instructions online. Here it is as well --> https://super-klasse.com/pages/fr-s-86-brz-armrest-install-guide
Can you still use the charger port underneath the armrest when it is in place?
Yes! You still can use the 12v port. The armrest has a hallow bottom design
Does this fit 2019 Toyota 86 TRD
Yes! It fits TRD trim model. All Toyota 86, Suabru BRZ, and Scion FRS' center console are the same no matter the year or trim level.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes! We ship to Canada and all around the world.