Runabout Shifter Surround Trim - Carbon Fiber Style
New Carbon Fiber Style look Runabout Shifter Surround Trim for your MR-2
What is a Runabout shifter trim?
The runabout shifter trim is a direct replacement surround trim for your old cracked, worn, missing tabs trims.
It is a sleek modern design that has been used in the past by many people/companies.
The best shifter surround replacement for your MR2
- the main trim is made out of ABS plastic
- Carbon Fiber Style
- the rings are made out Aluminum
- genuine leather for the boots
- brand new installation clips are provided
We strive to keep it as minimalist as possible
- Available in 1x1 or 2x2 twill weave Carbon Fiber
- Available in Black, bare silver, or polished silver ring (custom colors are available but will incur additional $$)
- Available in black, red, tan stitching to match our shift knobs
- Available in black and tan leather for the boots. (customs colors are available but will incur additional $$)
- Boots available in Suede or other special material material (contact us)
-Choice between Black or Silver bolts
- Our original version will fit all OEM 93-98 shifters without any modifictions
- Our 2nd version will fit our C's Short Stroke Shifter, TRD, and B&M (Fidanza, ebay shifters)
Note: A different surround ring will be used to accomodate the C’s shifters
- Plug and play! everything comes assembled.
- For 91-92 cars, slight trimming of the plastic surround is needed to clear 5th gear
We are offering an OEM 93 short shifter to include with our kits ($35 extra) or upgrade to our C's Short Stroke Shifter ($109 extra)
**Contact us if you have any question regarding shaving/trimming process. We can help you by showing several photos of where and how to do the modifications**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you make this for mr2 spyder?
Hi! Tthis design is specifically for the SW20 models only.
However, we have a shifter trim bezel for the spyders.
Check out the link below for product details
Could this fit in a Celica GTS?
It will not fit the Celica unfortunately. This surround was designed to only fit the MR2 (sw20)