Shifter Lever Seat Cup
Custom Superklasse Shift Lever Seat Cup for MR2 (sw20 aw11)
A Superklasse original design
Over a thousand units sold and counting. It is said to be the “best bang for the buck” shifter mod for the mr2
Does your shifter lever have a lot of play?
To fix any play, looseness and movement of the shifter ball, it is HIGHLY recommended to purchase a new Seat Cup. Your original one is over a decade old, and guaranteed to be loose and worn out.
Introducing our very own custom shifter lever seat cup. Far more superior than the OEM design.
Want to elevate your shifting experience further? Pair this up with our C’s or TRD Hybrid short stroke shifter
- Fully enclosed 2 piece design to eliminate any play and movement of the shifter ball.
- Made from UV resistant ASA. It will never stretch or get worn out (when properly lubricated)
- Guaranteed to be the last shifter seat cup you will ever buy for the entire lifetime of the vehicle.
- C's short stroke levers (SK)
- C's / TRD "Hybrid" levers (SK)
- OEM AW11 levers (all years)
- OEM SW20 levers (all years
- TRD levers
- C’s Original levers
- Fidanza/OBX/Ebay levers
Note: SK guarantees fitment and functionality on shifter levers listed above. For any other aftermarket brand, use at your own risk.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi idk what shifter lever cup I should buy I have everything stock it just has a lot of play
If everything is all factory stock, then you can select OEM levers in the options.
Hi I have the original TRD short shifter for the aw11 mr2. Will the TRD option also apply for this product, or only for the sw20?
Yes, the TRD cup option will fit your current TRD setup on the AW11 aswell
I have a short shifter from ebay for a sw20, wish one I need?
Choose Fidanza/OBX/ebay levers