Runabout Shifter Surround Trim
What is a Runabout shifter trim?
The runabout shifter trim is a direct replacement surround trim for your old cracked, worn, missing tabs trims.
It is a sleek modern design that has been used in the past by many people/companies.
The best shifter surround replacement for your MR2
- the main trim is made out of ABS plastic
- the rings are made out of Aluminum
- genuine leather for the boots
- brand new installation clips are provided
We strive to keep it as minimalist as possible
- Available in Black, bare silver, or polished silver ring (custom colors are available but will incur additional $$)
- Available in black, red, tan stitching to match our shift knobs
- Available in black and tan leather for the boots. (customs colors are available but will incur additional $$)
- Available in Suede boot material (contact us)
-Choice between Black or Silver bolts
- Our original version will fit all OEM 93-98 shifters without any modifictions
- Our 2nd version will fit our C's Short Stroke Shifter, TRD, and B&M (Fidanza, ebay shifters)
- Plug and play! everything comes assembled.
- For 91-92 cars, slight trimming of the plastic surround is needed to clear 5th gear
We are offering an OEM 93 short shifter to include with our kits ($35 extra) or upgrade to our C's Short Stroke Shifter ($109 extra)
**Contact us if you have any question regarding shaving/trimming process. We can help you by showing several photos of where and how to do the modifications**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Quick question before I ordered this surround trim, is the perforated leather option the more textured leather in the pictures provided?
Hi. Perforated leather has holes on the leather. We believe we dont have a photo of this on the site. We are attaching a photo link here - https://imgur.com/a/SsJMDjE