Runabout Shifter Surround Trim
What is a Runabout shifter trim?
The runabout shifter trim is a direct replacement surround trim for your old cracked, worn, missing tabs trims.
It is a sleek modern design that has been used in the past by many people/companies.
The best shifter surround replacement for your MR2
- the main trim is made out of ABS plastic
- the rings are made out of Aluminum
- genuine leather for the boots
- brand new installation clips are provided
We strive to keep it as minimalist as possible
- Available in Black, bare silver, or polished silver ring (custom colors are available but will incur additional $$)
- Available in black, red, tan stitching to match our shift knobs
- Available in black and tan leather for the boots. (customs colors are available but will incur additional $$)
- Available in Suede boot material (contact us)
-Choice between Black or Silver bolts
- Our original version will fit all OEM 93-98 shifters without any modifictions
- Our 2nd version will fit our C's Short Stroke Shifter, TRD, and B&M (Fidanza, ebay shifters)
Note: A different surround ring will be used to accomodate the C’s shifters
- Plug and play! everything comes assembled.
- For 91-92 cars, slight trimming of the plastic surround is needed to clear 5th gear
We are offering an OEM 93 short shifter to include with our kits ($35 extra) or upgrade to our C's Short Stroke Shifter ($109 extra)
**Contact us if you have any question regarding shaving/trimming process. We can help you by showing several photos of where and how to do the modifications**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this surround work with JonO's short shift kit (with 93 shifter) without shaving/modification?
On the regular surround NO. But we have a modified surround that will work with the Jon-o kit.
For 91-92 and with your super c short shifter, will shaving still be required to fit this?
Hi! Our new version of the shifter trim works with our C’s shifter kit. No shaving is required.
Quick question before I ordered this surround trim, is the perforated leather option the more textured leather in the pictures provided?
Hi. Perforated leather has holes on the leather. We believe we dont have a photo of this on the site. We are attaching a photo link here - https://imgur.com/a/SsJMDjE