Runabout Shifter w/ Custom Recaro Lemans Boot
Got RECARO Lemans Seats? We got you covered!
Get a matching Runabout shifter surround trim with custom Recaro Lemans "Confetti" shift boot
Includes matching E-brake boot cover
Limited run and stock available. RECARO material from factory
What is a Runabout shifter trim?
The runabout shifter trim is a direct replacement surround trim for your old cracked, worn, missing tabs trims.
It is a sleek modern design that has been used in the past by many people/companies.
The best shifter surround replacement for your MR2
- the main trim is made out of CNC ABS plastic
- the rings are made out Aluminum
- genuine Recaro Lemans "Confetti" Fabric Boot
- brand new installation clips are provided
-Choice between Black or Silver bolts
- Our original version will fit all OEM 93-98 shifters without any modifictions
- Our 2nd version will fit our C's Short Stroke Shifter, TRD, and B&M (Fidanza, ebay shifters)
Note: A different surround ring will be used to accomodate the C’s shifters
- Plug and play! everything comes assembled.
- For 91-92 cars, slight trimming of the plastic surround is needed to clear 5th gear
We are offering an OEM 93 short shifter to include with our kits ($35 extra) or upgrade to our C's Short Stroke Shifter ($109 extra)
**Contact us if you have any question regarding shaving/trimming process. We can help you by showing several photos of where and how to do the modifications**
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I purchase the boots alone? I already have the shifter surround
Yes you can! Email us directly to setup a custom order
Can I purchase this without the shift knob
Hi! Actually the listing is without the shift knob. It is also stated at the bottom of the product description. You will be getting only the shifter surround and the E-brake cover.
Will I have to modify anything if I have a Cs short shifter on my 91 mr2 ?
Our new version of this surround trim will work on our C’s short shifter kit. No modifications are needed.
If I already have a short shifter on my 92 MR2 will I need anything else for the confetti kit?
It depends which short shifter you have. Which one is it?